RingCentral has lowered their prices on their mobile plans and increased their features, but the prices are only available through the link below.
Here is how RingCentral has changed the plans:
|Old Name||New Name||Old Pricing||New Pricing|
Check out the price reduction percent for the mobile RingCentral plans
If the price reduction alone doesn't make pay attention you also need to be aware that the ProPlus, ProBusiness and ProUnlimited plans also provide you with the following:
- Unlimited Extensions
- Dedicated Fax Number
- True 800 number (usually $15)
- Dial by name directory
RingCentral has new Mobile rates and they have increased the number of available extensions on all plans! Check out the new information below.
RingCentral October 2010 Coupon
RingCentral April 2010 CouponRingCentral Mobile - 50% Off First 3 Months
RingCentral Update 4/2/2010
RingCentral has continued to update their products and plans. The most significant change has now been how they market the Mobile line of products.
RingCentral Mobile is geared to mobile companies and professionals. In this product line they now offer only two options instead of 4. The two options being offered are:
- Professional with 100 minutes included and 5 extensions
- Business with 500 minutes included and 10 extensions
Previously they offered Business Power and Business Premium. These two options have been replace by RingCentral Office 1 Line ($49.99) and RingCentral Office 4 Line ($99.99). The benefit with the Office product line is that you get additional VOIP if you want it AND unlimited minutes.
RingCentral Update 1/6/2010
RingCentral has made some significant changes to their plans and how they are structured. These changes break down into 3 major categories:
- RingCentral Office (includes VOIP option)
- RingCentral Mobile (traditional virtual pbx)
- RingCentral Fax (internet fax only)
This structure change for RingCentral takes advantage of VOIP technology for those customers looking for that option (RingCentral Office) while allowing those who only want the traditional virtual pbx option (RingCentral Mobile) to continue with that product line.
I'll explain each of these 3 plans to help you determine which one works best for your
RingCentral Mobile is the company's traditional virtual pbx plan and will be the option that MOST people and businesses will be interested in. These virtual pbx plans are discussed in detail below and the majority of this page is dedicated to the details of this package.
RingCentral Mobile works with your EXISTING phone lines (landlines and cellphone) and is perfect for those people who DO NOT want a VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) option. You do not need any special equipment for RingCentral Mobile other than an existing cell phone and/or land line.
All of the details of this package are listed below.
RingCentral Short-Term Coupon Deals
I'm not sure how long these will last, but pick your favorite and give it a try!
January 2010 Coupons
- Start the New Year right - Get a Toll Free Number for Your Business! 15% Off First 3 Months
- RingCentral Mobile New Years Special Offer 50% Off First 3 Months
- RingCentral Mobile Canada - 15% Off First 3 Months
- RingCentral Mobile - Free Trial plus 15% Off First 3 Months
- Special Sign Up Bonus: FREE rollover minutes. Order Today!
October 2009 Coupons
- RingCentral Online - Free Trial plus 15% Off First 3 Months
- RingCentral Fax - 15% Off First Month
- RingCentral Online Free Trial Plus $10 Off
- Includes 300 FREE Fax Pages per month
I just found out that RingCentral is offering some new coupons until the end of June 2009. Here they are:
RingCentral is my favorite plan, so much so that they are my personal choice of carriers for my business, CollegeHelpers.com. They offer a ton of features at a reasonable price with a downloadable utility that make their product top-notch! I've been very impressed with their ability to continuously improve their product with features that make sense.
Customer service is very strong, responding quickly to both emails and phone calls. While I haven't needed to use technical support very often I have always been connected with someone who communicates very well and is able to solve my issue for me quickly.
RingCentral doesn't mess around when it comes to faxing. Their integrated utility makes it a snap to fax any document on your computer right over the internet using their RingCentral Call Controller or via you browser. I'm not sure if this link will work, but if you will be doing a lot of faxing this link should get you a plan that includes 300 FREE Fax Pages per month!
Their included minutes are priced very well and they only charge for 1 leg of the call!!!!
- Their free Ring Out software allows users to call any number on their computer using any phone with just a click of the mouse.
- Internet faxing included on most plans allows you to fax directly from your computer without having to use your modem.
- Great rates
- 1 leg billing
- No charge to transfer an existing toll free number.
- Local numbers are available in addition to your toll-free number!
- Messages will only stay in your mailbox for 30 days.
RingCentral - Things to be aware of:
- Transferring of existing toll-free numbers can take up to 45 business days to complete. It took about a week when I transfered my number to RingCentral.
- Special pricing is available for annual payments vs. monthly payments.
RingCentral Special Features
- RingCentral Controller integrates with your desktop providing you with great flexibility and information about your calls.
- Text-to-Speech allows you to type a message to a caller who is on hold waiting to hear from someone and the system will read what you've written - VERY COOL!!!!!
RingCentral Contract Length
- Month to Month - no charges to cancel
New RingCentral Features
In this section I will keep you updated on new features as they are added to RingCentral. I've highlighted those features that I think really add value to the package!
I was thrilled to find out that RingCentral now has an iPhone App. While you can use Safari to access the RingCentral website on your iPhone, the new app allows you to take advantage of RingCentral's most frequently used features right from within the app.
Here is a video demo of the RingCentral app to help you get a better sense of what it can do.
Quick review - When you make a call using RingCentral the call appears to come from your business (your toll-free number) and NOT from the phone you are actually using. This option allows you to be anywhere and use any phone you want without giving away your personal telephone numbers.
For iPhone users, the new RingCentral app allows you to place the call seamlessly with your iPhone. Calls initiated with the RingCentral app get handed off to your iPhone phone. A call automatically goes to your RingCentral server and dials the number you are attempting to reach.
The call appears to come from your Toll Free number and NOT your iPhone number! Please keep in mind that using this app will use up BOTH your cell phone minutes AND your RingCentral minutes.
Configure Your RingCentral App
Configuration of the application is very easy; however, you do need to have a RingCentral account BEFORE the app will work for you.
Additionally, you can configure RingOut to initiate the call from any phone, not just your iPhone!
Faxes with your RingCentral App
This is one of my favorite features! With this app you can view all of your incoming faxes right from your iphone AND forward them to anyone you choose. Great when you're away from the office!
Contacts and RingCentral
One last feature worth mentioning is the ability to integrate your contacts within the RingCentral app. Makes life very easy for those frequently dialed numbers!
August 2008 - ACD Queuing has been Added!
It's true, ACD Queuing has been added to RingCentral! I've been hoping for a long time that they would add this feature and they've finally got it done.
This is true ACD Queuing and not just a hunt group. This new option is packed with tons of features and will be a great add-on for any user. For current RingCentral users the setup will be a bit confusing, but new customers won't have any trouble with the setup.
The way RingCentral has designed this features is that for any extension you can pick either normal answering rules OR ACD Queuing, but not both.
When setting up your account you will want to reserve your main lines for those you want to queue and reserve your staff lines for regular answering rules.
Special Sign Up Bonus: Get extra month of rollover minutes. Order Today!
RingCentral Online - Free Trial plus 10% Off
RingCentral Sign-On Bonus: One extra month of minutes valid for a year. Order Today!
As of 12/20/2006 RingCentral has announced that it has added some new features to its list. They are:
- FindMe Grouping - Optimize Your Call Forwarding
- RingCentral now allows you to group your call forwarding numbers together and choose how you would like to receive calls. For example: Say you have a phone in your home office, a cell phone and a phone in your business office. Given your work schedule you decide you want all calls to ring at your home office 1st, but if you don't answer there you would like both your business phone and your cell phone to ring simultaneously. You can now group your cell phone and business office phone together and set your preferences separately from your home office phone.
- Caller ID Setup - Send The Right Number
- This feature is good for those that use the dedicated fax feature. You can now select which number will show on caller id when sending a fax or using the RingOut feature - they all don't have to come from the same number.
- Voicemail Interrupt - Last Chance To Answer
- My favorite of the new additions! This feature allows you to send a call to voicemail from your phone, but listen in on the caller as they are leaving your message. While listening you have the option to interrupt the call and talk to the caller!!!! Call screening on the go!
- Custom Call Screening - Ask Who's Calling
- For those using the call screening feature, you can now create your own message instead of using RingCentral's prompt.
- Company Directory Mapping - Answer with Dial-By-Name
- Allows you to send all callers to your company directory instead of going into the typical call queue
RingCentral continues improve their product and have added some great new features. While some of them aren't too exciting (Email your Call Log, Display Changes in your account billing) other changes are great (Free inbound voice calls to local numbers, Fax on demand, etc.)!
- FREE Inbound Voice Calls to Local Numbers
- Display Changes in your Account Billing
- New Call Transfer—Take your Call to Go
- Great for the person always on the run! Transfer your call to your cell or any other phone while you are in the call.
- Advanced Call Forwarding - You get to pick how long the phone will ring at each of the numbers listed in call forwarding tree.
- New Notification Settings—Filter your Alerts
- Fax Out Addition—Choose your Cover Page
- RingCentral's built in internet fax system will now allow you to select the cover page of your choice - cool!
- Call Log Search—Find Calls Fast
- Email your Call Log—New Email Scheduling Feature
- Extension Permissions—Limit Personal Calls of people/family within your organization. You can individually set who has which permissions and functionality.
- Fax on Demand—Glad to see they added this feature. While it isn't included in the price of any of the plans, if you need it the $4.95 additional cost is very reasonable
- Click to Call - This is a great little feature that allows website visitors to click a utility on your site, enter their phone number and connect them to someone within your organization
- Custom on-hold music
- Payphone blocking
- Schedule enabled
- This is a HUGE upgrade! You can now set answering/forwarding rules based on a schedule.