Phone People Review
Great news! Phone People has been acquired by onebox!
I've left my previous review of Phone People for historical purposes, but Phone People is no more. All users have been moved to onebox which is a MUCH better plan!
Historical Review of Phone People
Phone People used to be TollFreeLive.com. Under this new name not much has changed other than their branding.
Phone People plans are still VERY confusing and they still have not figured out how to make the sign-up process easy for customers. They have monthly pricing plans AND service plans to cotnend with rather than giving everyone all of the features regardless of the plan you choose.
To make things worse they are still double billing for your minutes (2 legged billing) and claiming that they are cheaper than most of their competitors!!!!
Phone People Sign-up Process
To simplify, here are the steps you need to follow to pick a plan with Phone People:
- Pick a number
- Pick a monthly Plan
- Pick the feature plan you want
- Check out
Quisque ornare risus quis ligula. Phasellus tristique purus a augue condimentum adipiscing. Aenean sagittis. Etiam leo pede, rhoncus venenatis, tristique in, vulputate at, odio. Donec et ipsum et sapien vehicula nonummy. Suspendisse potenti. Fusce varius urna id quam. Sed neque mi, varius eget, tincidunt nec, suscipit id, libero.
Phone People Positives
- Affordable monthly rates
- Included minutes with each plan
Phone People Negatives
- 2 Legged billing!!!
- Signing up is VERY confusing
- No FAX service available
Things to be aware of with Phone People
- The Pro Plan is not a bargain unless you need 100 mailboxes
- Sign up for the Virtual Office for the most features (no additional cost)
- Free 7 Day Trial
- At the time of writting this review (12/10/2008) they also offered a "Power" plan which was a "Short-Term Special Offer" which was $49.99 and offered the same benefits as the Pro plan
Phone People Contract Length
- Month to Month - co charges to cancel