Indian sildenafil citrate I often get asked about virtual pbx companies that offer voicemail transcriptions as part of their service. Voicemail transcription turns a regular voicemail into a text document that can then be sent as a text message to your phone or emailed directly to you. The benefit of a service like this is that it allows you to read a message rather than listen to it. Voicemail transcription comes in very handy if you’re in a meeting and can’t actually take the time to listen to your messages, indian sildenafil citrate but you can get away with reading an email or checking a text message. The challenge is that transcription services will often struggle to produce accurate results. However, indian sildenafil citrate most of the time you can get the “gist” of a message without having 100% of message transcribed accurately.
Indian sildenafil citrate I use Google Voice on a regular basis and have found that their voicemail transcription service to be admirable. Granted, indian sildenafil citrate there are times it doesn’t get the transcription perfect but in all cases so far I’ve been able to understand what the caller was trying to tell me.
Indian sildenafil citrate I have found that the quality of voicemail transcriptions are impacted by the following conditions:
- Call quality – if the connection is poor your transcription will suffer
- Accent – less than perfect pronunciation will often result in some humorous transcriptions.
- Speed – fast talkers BEWARE! If your friends tend to talk a mile a minute then some of the words will get blended together or clipped into shorter versions.
- Mumblers – A couple of my friends are mumblers and I even have a hard time understanding what they’re saying! Add a computer transcription to the mix and you end up with the same results as you would with accents
- Soft Talkers – Whispers do not transcribe well!
Voicemail Transcription Companies
Indian sildenafil citrate I’ve found the following companies that offer voicemail tanscription:
- Google Voice – free
- Phone.com – $1.50/month unlimited – automated OR $.25 per message to have a human transcribe the message!